Just hanging around

Just hanging around

Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 14 2010

Well here I am, I never thought that I would be here. All the selection done, medicals, needles, etc, etc etc, but well worth it. Two and a half weeks till I leave for Ottawa for training, then onto the Sudan. Why is it the Sudan? not just Sudan. Well anyways I just wanted to share my experience with you all. I know that the blogs that I read (sounds like pain mannerman) were very helpful to me as far as making a decision to once again go over seas.  I will add to this blog as much as I can, including pictures, and stories of the great work that is been done by thousands of peacekeepers throughout the largest country in Africa. I was advised by many to keep a journal, for myself and those I love, so over the next 10 or so months join me for this epic journey. And finally, I would like to thank all those sworn and civilian members from Calgary who worked so hard to make this possible (pike borden). I was selected from a group of dedicated officers to represent the CPS on this maiden mission, thank you for the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment