Just hanging around

Just hanging around

Sunday, January 30, 2011


The first picture is the parking lot, we share the camp with military observation officers, as well as our protection force from Bangladesh, the next picture is my room in the container, there is a small beer, I mean water fridge, a desk, and a locker, it is quite comfortable. The other night I had a visitor, a small 6 inch lizard, after 10 minutes I was able to chase him out, I didn't want to be rude, however, I also didn't want him to invite his much bigger friends over.

2 comments:

  1. you know i went to allrecipes.com and I found a rather delightful recipe for Cajun Lizard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jimmy! So excited to see you over there! You have a big smile in every photo. Hope the coffee is meeting your standards. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete