Just hanging around

Just hanging around

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shipping Day in Khartoum

Today was shipping day, all the barrack boxes, food, and extra kit to the Khartoum airport.  Once there at the UN side, it's unloaded marked, tagged, weighed........you get what I mean.  The fella beside me is Brian Carmichael from Fredericton Police. For the next 9 months we'll be living and working together in Yei South Sudan. On Tuesday is will have been 14 days in Khartoum, the time has gone by quite quickly.  I can say for sure that we are all very excited to be heading to our team sites. Khartoum is nice, dusty,and 50 to 60 degrees in the summer months. Maybe after 9 months I will be able to apply for a job here, but for now, it's time to get on with it. Until next time.....Cede nullis

2 comments:

  1. Where are you hiding the boxes of Malbec?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jim, I'm glad to see you didn't forget your box of Mars Minis.
    Dave S

    ReplyDelete